Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ive been busy!

Well I have been very busy the last couple of days scrapping of course so have a few Lo's to share before I head to bed to start my working week tomorrow. Was planning on doing the blind scrap tonight at Scrap Therapy but just too tired

So anyway here is my Lo for Mystical Scrapbooks colour challenge which was Grey, Pink, Green & White....my fave I think


The next is Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 10 which I had already done but LOVE the sketch that I just had to do it again...

I also completed Stuck's sketch # 75.....which I loved as well cause I have so many pics that are in succession


and lastly Sar told me about another great sketch site called Aussie Pub Calls where they have a monthlyroadmap (sketch) challenge and this was my layout ...


So that's about it for me......I have decided that from next month I am going to keep a tally of my layouts for the month just out of curiosity. Lets see how I go????

2 comments:

Sar said...

We should have a guess at how many LO's for Hayles in March...I'll put 25 as my guess!

Thanks for today, babe!

Luv Sar

Emma said...

OMG you have been busy,
that 'permission'to shine one is sooooo cute

XOXOX,
Emma.

Post a Comment