Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Challenge for March??????

Well, I have just finished sorting out my scrap room and OMG......I have just got way too much stuff. Papers are crammed, cardstock overflowing and my embellishment folder wont close!! So therefore I am putting MYSELF on a ban from buying scrap stuff for the month of March! I really don't think I will last but I am going to try really hard...LOL

Just finished two Lo's but will have to upload them tomorrow plus will probably have a few more by then as I am having a scrap arvo at Sar's tomorrow so hopefully will get a few more done (especially since I just printed 100 photo's today)

So seeya till then

1 comments:

Charleegirl said...

I'm sure you will be fine Hayley.... besides you have set yourself a challenge for MARCH... there is still 3 days left of FEBRUARY he he!!!! Cant wait to see what you came up with today.....

Post a Comment