Pieces of Hayles

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a crap day!!

I had the crappiest day at work today....prob the worst since I started at the new store!! Iv'e had a headache since which sucks cause I was so planning on scrapping tonight!
Luckily both Isabelle and Nate were in great moods.....Nate had his first day back at daycare today since his blood tests all came back clear..Yippee!! Isabelle at the moment is over the moon because one of our neighbours just gave her 10 Bratz dolls as this is her new thing at the moment and she doesn't have any. She has been combing their hair all night, so cute!
Well she has just put her babies to bed and I have finally got her to sleep so Im outta here.....might go and plan some pages so I can start some scrapping tomorrow night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hayley, I came across your blog thru Alicia's and just wanted to say hi and that I love your White With 1 layout (heaps better than mine) and just love the photo of your little darling with the legs sticking out the cot, be back to visit soon, Tiff :o)

Post a Comment