Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrap Attack!!

Well the last couple of days have been a total scrap attack, not just scrapping but buying....so much!!! If anyone is looking for scrap stuff www.scrap-pile.com.au has 40% off their embellishment section and heaps of great stuff. I also headed over to Scrapbooking Delights on Sat as they also had a sale on so another excuse to spend more money.....might have to start looking for somewhere else to live soon when Damo finds out!! LOL

So today I spent at Sarah's with Doreen and Kindra for a scrap day and managed a few layouts. This one is using the new range from Three Bugs in a Rug and it is Snips and Snails ( I Think). It is the cutest range for boys!!



This one is just a pagemaps sketch and I have used the new Basic Grey range Marakesh.....it is divine, and the colours are awesome


And lastly another pagemaps sketch using another of my fave papers at the moment, Scenic Route...


Friday night I finally got around to doing Inspired Blueprints Sketch #10 and I don't know why I always make it so hard on myself but I chose Xmas pics again and as we all now, for some reason, Xmas pics are always so much harder to do.

I also finished a LO I had started during the week which was for Scrap of Difference, Cook up a Storm challenge...

Like I said, total scrap attack.....and I'm sure once I get all my orders delivered there will be much more to show as I will be hanging to use my new stuff!!

2 comments:

Sar said...

Can't wait to see all your new goodies when they arrive! You and me just might have to get a house of our own to live in...I'm gonna be kicked to the curb soon as well if I'm found out! Hehe!!

Luv Sar

Charleegirl said...

You are a naughty girl... I am not even going to look cause i have so much stuff upstairs i didnt realise i had.... oops!!!You really have some gorgeous LO's..... Leesh

Post a Comment