Pieces of Hayles

Monday, March 9, 2009

Relaxing.......

Well I haven't really been up to much since Friday....I had planned on doing a heap of scrapping but it Just hasn't happened! I can finally upload my entry in Mystical's Amazing Race as it has been voted for and Week 1 is final so here it is, and I must say there was a heap of amazing entries!!!
The challenge was based on New York and Sex and the City theme, ie girlfriends


I have also done the Scrap the Boys challenge for the first time this month which is purely for the boy's, men in your life. I had to make a few major adjustments to it after Isabelle decided to "colour in" on it.....NOT HAPPY, and now it looks lopsided but oh well, that's what you get for leaving your layouts on the dining table!

I just LOVE!! the sketch #11 at Inspired blueprints this month and will definitely be using it again....

and lastly I completed the colour challenge at Mystical's which I'm not wrapped in this one, loved the colours but just really didn't have any nice papers

I have just finished today the Stuck sketch # 77 & Scrap the Girls challenge but the pics turned out crap so will have to wait for better light.

I just have to add the following pics of Isabelle from the other night.....she made me laugh so hard. She was dancing around in her undies and top singing Pink's So What! song...




Check out the funky hair!!!
That's all.....Bye!!

2 comments:

Shell Turner said...

bloody hell hayles..what was I thinking having hair so long?? I'd love copies of those pics, got any??
shell xx

Sar said...

Awesome LO's Hayles, and loving those pics of Belle, she is a classic! Have you seen Leesh's blog, Isabelle and Charlotte should start a band...hehe...

Luv Sar

Post a Comment