Pieces of Hayles

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kings of Leon ROCKED!!!

Well I have only just recovered from a VERY late Saturday night after going to Kings of Leon with Sar!! It was a great concert even though I didn't know alot of the songs but they sounded awesome and were so easy to listen to and watch!! Mind you our seats were like 4 rows from the very top of Acer and I was shit scared to stand and dance!! It was all a bit of a laugh really and then we got lost coming home and I ended up getting home at 2am.....Great night though.

So I haven't scrapped at all but have managed to get through to Week 4 of the Amazing race and can now upload last week's entry.....


and the only other page I have done is the 2nd Black Magic sketch using the same papers which were Kaisercraft's Mama Babushka range....so mega cute!!!



So hopefully, fingers crossed I can get a couple of pages done tonight and tomorrow as I still have a few challenges I wanted to complete by the end of the month!!!

Till then xxxx

1 comments:

Sar said...

Congrats on getting through to the next round! And just LOVE the LO of our babies having bikkie's, what are those letters???

Luv Sar

Post a Comment