Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Layout Update...

As promised I finally got some decent pics of my latest LO's...

Firstly is my take on this months White with 1 which was white, Navy & stars....I thought I was going to struggle there for awhile but things soon turned. Nate & Bronte where playing in my ribbon box when they found my felt navy stars....which fit in perfectly and I had totally forgotten I even had them!! Now I just love how it turned out



The next was January's road map for Aussie Pub Calls that I never got done ....


and I also completed March's sketch challenge at Mystical's....which was done by Sarah so really I had to do it (mind you it is a great sketch too!!)



and lastly I actually did this one last week, just because but had forgotten to upload it ( so no I won't be counting it in this month's tally)


I have also done another one but can't show you yet as it is for Mystical's Amazing Race Comp, but I must say I love it and it was so good, yet strange to scrap something other than Isabelle & Nate!! Might have to think about scrapping some of my wedding pics????

That's it from me....Bye!!

1 comments:

Sar said...

Love your take on my sketch, Hayles, thanks for joining in the fun! And yep, I'd love to see some of your wedding photos scrapped...maybe I should do that too... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

Post a Comment