Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The things you will do for a Scrap page!!

So this is my first layout to share with you, but there is a REALLY funny story behind it!!!



while we were on holidays in Melbourne we went and visited Myuna Farm, and as you do you take a million photo's.I had this page in my head and new exactly what I wanted to use and that was feathers. So here I was trying to get close enough to the animals to try and steal a feather or so with no luck.....until I finally got hold of an emu and plucked that feather right off him, which mind you I think looks great on the page. My only regret is that I didn't get more!! LOL

This weekend was the Savvy Cybercrop, but I only managed to complete two challenges. Firstly, my interpretation of Kayla's Challenge.....and I absolutely love how this turned out especially the photo of Isabelle!!




Next was the blind scrap on Sat night.....



I do have one bit of news and that is I finally decided to give it a go of submitting some of my layouts for publication and I was lucky enough for Scrapbooking Memories to accept a layout, just have to wait and see what happens from here!!

1 comments:

Sar said...

I've only been telling you to submit for HOW LONG!!! LOL! Congrats babe, very much deserved. xoxo

Post a Comment