Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More layouts from crop!!

Just quickly (as I am meant to be cleaning up the kitchen...lol) are the last of my layouts from crop on Saturday.

this one I used October's sketch at What is old is new but just realised that I was meant to use PP as the base....der!! Oh well it is a fab sketch so don't mind doing another!!



next was a sketch challenge on the night which was a pagemaps sketch....don't you just love the new range of AC Thickers. Some of them are devine!!



this one was a blind challenge from Challenge Heaven that I did start on the Friday night but was too buggered so finished it on the night!



and lastly a just because one using websters pages of Isabelle and my niece Abbey....they are so cute together.



Also have a few from todays crop at Savvy but my mojo must have up and left me after Saturday's efforts as I am not really happy with what I achieved today....but you get that!

Don't forget that Savvy is holding their cybercrop this weekend and the theme is of course "PINK". Should be a great one and heaps of fab challenges. Hope to see you there!!

1 comments:

SlaterGirl said...

greeeat pages.
love the new blog!
whats your email?? i tried to email you the other day asking you to send me some photos that you took here so i can scrap them, but it wouldnt send.
if you get this can you email me some photos on emily_storm96@live.com.au?
I'd love to scrap some! :)
xx

Post a Comment