Pieces of Hayles

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Savvy sketch

Well only one more page to share at the moment as I haven't had time to photograph the layouts I got done at the Savvy Crop as I have been down the coast at my Mum's and Dad's and of course it rained the whole time Yet again. So pretty much the whole 3 wks of my hol's has involved, YES RAIN!! Not happy.

But anyway gave me a fair bit of time to organise my house and get some scrapping done. Well this LO is Savvy's October Sketch



and my interpretation



Such a great sketch to use up your bits and pieces. There are many more great monthly challenges to join in on so head on over.

While I'm mentioning challenges, there is a new blog called Challenge Heaven that also has many monthly challenges so head on over as well if you are looking for something new!!

1 comments:

Shell Turner said...

very cute layout hayles. That is a great sketch - I'm gonna give that one a go too!

Post a Comment