Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FINALLY some scrapping to share!!

Well after a long stint of no scrapping I went crazy and managed 8 layouts in two days!! Very impressed with myself. So thought I would share some with you....some I am unable to though, yet.

First is the Inspired Blueprints sketch #31 which is so easy to adapt any page to....thoroughly enjoyed this one.



this one is for Anna's Craft Cupboard monthly sketch of my sweet niece Bronte at Isabelle's 2nd birthday giving Strawberry Shortcake lots and lots of kisses!!



this was last month's sketch but never got around to it till the other day....another great sketch!



another sketch from last month at Stuck Sketches that i only just completed..Nate's fave time of the day is def his bath time!!



and lastly a just because page, as I have never used Webster's Pages before. I was a bit taken aback at first on what to do but got there eventually and really enjoyed using these papers as it is so different from what I normally use.



I just spent the day at a crop at Scrapbook Savvy and had a great day and actually got another 4 pages done......that never happens to me normally I procrastinate when I have heaps of time.
Off to the coast tomorrow to see my parents so till then

Hayles xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment