Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I can finally share.....

.....my layouts from last Tuesday's crop at Scrapbook Savvy. Had a great day and actually got four layouts done which is very unusual for me as I find when I have plenty of time on my hands I procrastinate. Is anyone else like this???

So firstly I have my fave layout of the day.It was from an ad inspiration at
What's Ad About? which is the first time I have sent anything in and the challenge blog is fairly new so check it out if you are looking for something new.
These are some pics of Isabelle and I in the photo booth at Grand Final footy last weekend. She was so mesmerized by it all I thought we were going to end up in there the whole game!!




This is a photo I have wanted to scrap in ages from Isabelle's 3rd birthday and now I finally got around to it using October's first sketch at Stuck Sketches.



and Sketch #32 is up at Inspired Blueprints and it is a beauty. Check it out here plus many more sketches and my next three layouts are all from Inspired!!







So that's about all from me....off to go and get organised to return back to work after my hols. NOT looking forward to it at all!!

1 comments:

Sar said...

You rocked that new IB sketch! I had so much trouble with that one but yours has turned out amazing.

Post a Comment