Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Warning: Long post ahead!!

Well I have a fair bit to blog today as I have just noticed it has been some time between posts. I have just been so busy at the moment that scrapping and posting have not been a priority:(

Anyways, last Saturday saw 2 new sketches revealed over at Inspired Blueprints, just in time for the weekend!!

First sketch was #78 and I totally LOVED this sketch!!



for this sketch I have mainly used Storyboard Kits plus some cute bottle tops from A Lil Somethin and that pirate felt is from Purple Pumpkin!





Next up was Sketch #79.....





As you can see I have used some of my fave embellies again from A Lil Somethin and Purple Pumpkin.....So if you would like to get a hold of some of these goodies, A Lil Somethin has there next sale THIS Thursday starting at 7.30pm!!

Check out a sneak peek over on their blog....and just to tempt you here is a little sneak:)



Also will be back tomorrow with some Purple Pumpkin News......


2 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Hayles i just love love these two layouts wow!!!
Great colour in both of them and also what great takes on the sketches!!
Take Care and cant wait to here some news on PP
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Anne P said...

VERY cute Hayles. Awesome takes on the sketches.

Post a Comment