Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PP August Sketch

New month means a new sketch at Purple Pumpkin!

It was another great response last month with 29 entries, winners to be announced soon, so keep your eye out on the blog....

This month's sketch was created by the talented Melinda and it looks like this.



I had sooooo much fun with this sketch and really love what I ended up with. I pulled my leftovers from a few of my Storyboard kits and this is what I came up with.



Yes, I have used paint again! and the aqua twine, the brown button on top of the prima flower are both from PP.



Also there is a aqua button on the top LH corner from PP.



Head on over to the blog and check out the other talented samples...and hope to see your sketch uploaded this month:)

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Stunning layout Hayles!!!! LOVE the papers you have used on this one. The colours are so soft and calming. Love how you used the BG Curio paper too. I still haven't used mine and I'm so dying to cut those flowers out!! :-)

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Hayles. what a great photo of the family:):)!! Just love that paper and those PP embellies are just divine!!
Have a great week
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is beautiful.. i love how the background paper seems to enhance the cluster rather than take away from it.. this is really lovely..

Marelize said...

I've been an admirer of your work for a long time Hayles. Just love what you do! The colour combo in this layout is just beautiful and such a gorgeous pic. :)

Post a Comment