Pieces of Hayles

Friday, August 26, 2011

Purple Pumpkin BLOG HOP!!!!

Well if you are here for the Purple Pumpkin Blog Hop.....WELCOME!!

If you have just randomly discovered the blog hop you need to start at the PP Blog, then

Anne Patterson
Belinda Spencer
Hayley Turner....You are here:)
Melinda Thompson

and then back to the PP blog to leave a comment as to what you thought!

For this blog hop we are sharing layouts featuring the new CLAY BUTTONS and I had so much fun playing with these gorgeous buttons



Pretty much all of the embellies on this layout are PP. The yellow satin flower has a orange and white clay button plus another one to the left....LOVE them! Also I have used the orange lace and a black spotty button also from PP and lets not forget the gorgeous felt banner and twine!!



Also just a little trivia on myself

When did you start scrapbooking? I started approx 5 years ago

What is your favourite tool? Definitely punches, border punches and the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch are probably my fave at the moment

When and where do you create? I am lucky enough to have my own scrap space in our spare room, started off as a small desk and now pretty much takes over the whole room...lol. I love to create at night mainly when the kids are in bed if not in the arvo when all my jobs are done so I don't feel guilty

What inspires your creations? I love looking at other people's blogs, plus normally the photo will inspire me and the colours or theme of the pic

What is your Favourite Purple Pumpkin Embellie? Hmmmm, hard one! I am definitely loving the clay buttons plus the new felt banners. and oh yeah the small themed buttons

What is your favourite technique? It changes regularly, but at the moment it is paint and misting plus I have always really loved fussy cutting

What are your top 3 favourite manufacturers? October Afternoon, Crate Paper and MME

What is your favourite snack food when scrapping? I really don't snack while scrapping but definitely need my coke zero nearby!

What do you listen to when you are scrapping? Normally I will just put on the TV and listen to the top 40

What scrapping product couldn't you live without? Definitely patterned paper, there is just so much you can do with it!

What is your favourite colour? Greens

What is your favourite food? der....chocolate!

What's the last book you read? Michelle Bridges - Crunch Time

What are your favourite tv shows? Love all the reality shows....The Renovators, The Block, Masterchef etc

What is your favourite movie? Dirty Dancing

What is your favourite song right now? Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

If you could go on a holiday to anywhere right now, where would it be? The Greek Islands, or Spain even Italy or all of them :)

Name something (not a person) that you can't live without. I can't live without my watch, totally clueless without it

What do you love to do when you're not scrapping? Walking my puppies or taking the kids bike riding

Tell us something that not many people know about you! I love to dance and sing in the shower, in my head I'm thinking no one can hear me but I am pretty sure the neighbours can...lol

So to be in the running for the main prize you need to leave a comment on all 6 blogs
More prizes are on offer for leaving a comment here plus on the PP blog

So now you need to head to Melindas blog.....Have fun!!

65 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your colour combos and even the flower on a boys page .... love it

Judith said...

Great layout Hayley.

Leah A said...

Very fun layout, Hayley. Love your background and of course all the PP embellies.

Scattychick said...

Love the LO I am going to have to lift a few ideas for my many dressing up pics of my monkeys :D

shirley said...

Cute LO. Love those banners.

Anonymous said...

that's a cute tiger....

if i told you something then i would have to killya.....so gunna pass on dobbing myself in on anything....lol
Robyn W

Donna said...

Hi Hayley...stunning page :)

Karen said...

Love the orange and black combo, beautiful!!
I am a reality show junky too. Always tell myself I am not going to watch the next one but I always get sucked in!!

Anonymous said...

Fun LO, love it, just watching the Block here in NZ with the final to come, loving it :) Teryl from downunder (NZ)

KerrynF said...

Your page looks fabulous, really love the colours you have used.

Natalie Stewart said...

Such a cute LO! And I think I just fell in love with the PP banner. Must add to my dream list

carla said...

hey hayley love the clay buttons, done a great job on ur layout

Angela said...

Such a fabuously cute page Hayley!! Love the colour combo :-)

Colleen B. said...

Such a cute LO, love the orange and cute photo to!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

pleased to meet you Hales - very clever LO - I love the colours (specially the orange, my fave :) ) love all the pp - specially the way you've used the clay buttons TFS x

Liz Weber said...

What a wonderful layout Hayles, love that photo and that title is awesome. FAB use of the gorgeous banner and beautiful lace!

Amanda said...

That's the cutest little tiger ever! Love your layout too :)

Anonymous said...

I've just realised (I'm a little slow) that I am blog hopper #13. Oh well. I just love this LO. The pic is super cute. Orange is the color I hate scrapping most, but you've done a great job!

hippychic said...

love the tiger LO so bright and colourful

Anita Tillman said...

Ooh this is so inspiring - I have a tiger dress up pic of my little man - may have to lift a few ideas here!!! Gorgeous!! Xox

Cate Brickell said...

love the orange and blue together!

Nic said...

just so cute... love it Hayley

sarah martin said...

Awesome layout Hayley. Such a cute photo too!

Donna said...

love this bloghop - getting great ideas, thanks

Neha Jain said...

different n nice thnx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Coke Zero is a must for me while scrapping too!!

Alison said...

Love the colours of these clay buttons too! Fab LO Hayley and it was fun reading a bit you - I giggled at your shower singing story :)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Oh wow, your layout is awesome. Loving your colours and the banner.

Creative Sofie said...

Love the layout..awesome colours

Alycia Tedford said...

such a fun photo layout and a great LO. Love the colours, textured, and your distressed back ground!

Fiona said...

Such a fun layout, great colour combo & you have a very cute tiger there.
Fiona
x

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, love that page - so cool!

Renee Aslette said...

Such a cool layout Hayley!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Michelle said...

Love your LO Hayles, especially the splash of blue with the traditional tiger colors, fantastic !!

Anonymous said...

FAB layouts, LMAO at singing and dancing in the shower!

Paula said...

Cool layout...love the photo & your colour combo, as well as the textures in your layout.

Katie said...

Hi Hayles, I have a Martha Stewart border punch problem too! They would be my most used tools I think! Love the colours in your tiger page, very cool!

Clarissa said...

The colours are fabulous...so eye-catching!

Debbie said...

Love your layout! Amazing colors and embellies!

Kerri said...

Awesome layout! Super fun layout for a super special tiger :-D

Kelly Massman said...

Your layout is fun!!!!

Alanna said...

What a fun page!! Love the design and I definitely need to get my some of those clay buttons - they seem so versatile!

Vicki said...

Wonderful layout. TFS.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Mallika said...

what a fun page
colors are so good
hugs
mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

Lindha said...

Thanks for a lot of inspiration!!
Hugs Lindha

Cathy said...

Hayley you did an awesome job on your layout!!
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Martine said...

such a cute LO!! great design and color combo!

MiniOwner said...

What a super page!
Sue x

just another day said...

What an adorable page. great misting and paint splatters...
http://wwwjustanotherday.blogspot.com/

Jeanenne said...

What a fun layout!! The buttons are fabulous. Will have to get me some of those!! : )

Jo Hanna said...

Great Fun Layout! Well done.

Julie said...

Love your layout. Great colour combination

Scrap Ronnie said...

LOVe your layout, just gorgeous

Louise B said...

Totally gorgeous layout and that tiger costume is amazing!

Cherie said...

Love that LO & such a great pic too :)

amanda73 said...

awesome layout,.....i love this layout, very inspiring.....great showcase of how to use pp embellies to their fulol potential.......very interesting facts about you too

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful layout Hayley! Love the vibrant colour and your beautiful embellishments, cute photo. I too love my Martha Stewart Punch, though it has been neglected a little lately lol! Take CareX:)

Melissa Barnicoat said...

Great work Hayley. I love that there is something to maktch just about any colour you are working with. Mel B

Sara said...

Fabulous page Hayley.

stefeni said...

Awesome layout. I love the colors and details.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Crece said...

This is such a fun layout haley...love it :)

Maria said...

Very cute layout!

Nicole Brenna said...

Really great layout.... I love how you used the orange to tie in with the picture...

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

LOVE that layout, so gorgeous. xx

Kerry said...

I love the tiger layout it looks like it would have been a fun page to do. Great to find out a bit about yourself too. Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment