Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guest DT @ Creative Scrappers

I was lucky enough to be asked to be a Guest DT at one of my fave sketch sites....Creative Scrappers!!

I was given sketch #168 which was a challenge for me as it really had alt of "space" which always freaks me out! lol



I chose to use a mix of My Minds Eye papers plus my fave embellies, Purple Pumpkin of course! The denim flower, twine and button in the middle of the flower are all PP.



How cute is that chipboard?? I picked it up from the Chip Chop Shop ages ago and only just rediscovered it in my stash...



So head on over HERE to check out the post and the samples from the talented DT...

2 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Hayles!!! what a stunning stunning layout!!!
I just love that pp button and flower yumbo!!!
gorgeous colours too!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

HUGE Congrats Hayles on your GDT spot!!! Your layout is soooo STUNNING!! Love the paint and the raw chippie not to mention the cute PP embellies! Top work :))xx

Post a Comment