Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Scrappy Afternoon...

Last Monday I managed to get away for the arvo to my Sil Shell's for some scrapping time....without kids.
Had a lovely afternoon, but mainly peaceful and easily got 3 layouts done in 4 hrs which is pretty good for me as well as the fact that I just grabbed random papers chucked them in my trolley and hoped for the best!

So this was a colour challenge for Challenge Heaven, of Blue, Green and Orange and had the perfect photo for it!



next was the word challenge which had to have Daddy in the title and used this chipboard I have had for ages and used Allison Ellis glitter on it....



and lastly using the new Sass Lass papers Nerdy bird



So I got home and was still feeling creative and completed Savvy's colour challenge of Red, Blue and White....love this pic of the kids on Australia Day!!



So hopefully heading back over tomorrow afternoon for another arvo of scrap therapy.....hope your housework is done Shell!! LOL

1 comments:

Shell Turner said...

almost....worked my ass off today getting it all done so we can get as much scrapping time as possible!!

Post a Comment