Pieces of Hayles

Monday, March 15, 2010

Never enough hours in the day!!

Why is it when you are at work the day just drags on YET when your not at work the day is over before you even know it! I was so looking forward to scrapping during my 3 days off and yep you guessed it, I havent.

Anyways I do still have a few layouts to share....photo's are all quite dark not sure what I am doing wrong at the moment

First up is the March sketch challenge at Challenge Heaven which always have 8 challenges a month if you are interested...



next is the sketch challenge at Savvy by Anthea and I have used March's We're Savvy kit which is full of Crate Paper, Brook which is just gorgeous. I only added twine, pins and a few stickers of my own.



another great sketch from Wendy at Anna's Craft Cupboard and this time I have used Sass Lass Apple Jack.....totally loving all the new Cha coming out although it is sending me broke!! LOL



and last to share is from Aussie Scrapjack and I jacked Renee's Layout-Feb challenge...



Well the plan is to scrap something tomorrow, fingers crossed!
Till then........

0 comments:

Post a Comment