Pieces of Hayles

Monday, March 1, 2010

52 Facts update....

I have been real slack the last two weeks in doing my 52 weeks of me. I have only thus done 3 Lo's, but in saying that my gosh what alot of memories I have hidden away in my old photo albums and it makes me realise how important scrapping is to me cause I looked through that album and I knew the stories attached to certain photo's but no-one else!!
These facts are in no particular order I will work that bit out when I am finished!! lol

Fact- Ange has been one of my closest friends from probably primary school. We used to live near each other in Malua Bay, she went on to go to Moruya High School and I onto Bay high so lost touch there for awhile then after school we resumed our friendship. This pic was on her wedding day back in 2001 ...



Fact - Another close friend to me was Dave who was my closest pal when I moved to Sydney. He was always there for me and kept me smiling when I was down...



Fact - Football was pretty much the norm for us on the weekend with both Damo's brothers playing for Collegians. So the boys watched the footy and us girls caught up on all the goss.



So that is as far as I have gotten, but definitely looking forward to going through some more albums!!

1 comments:

Shell Turner said...

I remember that night "footy girls" that was the night I met you girls! Awesome layouts Hayles. Love them!

Post a Comment