Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Savvy Crop Day

Well yesterday I headed to Scrapbook Savvy for their Tuesday crop and actually managed to get two double page layouts finished!! I don't usually like to do doubles but I have so many photo's (200+ actually) from Isabelle's 3rd Birthday, that I think there may be many more to come....

This was one of them, and I have used a Pagemaps sketch...just love these photo's of Isabelle blowing bubbles!!



Next is my take on Renee's Random challenge for Scrapbook Savvy and yes another double....



and lastly the FINAL layout that I submitted for Aussie Pub Calls July Roadmap....I really love how this turned out and am glad I spent all that time cutting out those vellum flowers...



Well that's about it from me....back to work tomorrow for another hectic 3 days....

Till Then
Hayles xx

1 comments:

SlaterGirl said...

heyy! great layouts!
i have a new blog. not by choice tho. details are in the first post, lol.
the new url is www.emilyturnerslater.blogspot.com
xx

Post a Comment