Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy weekend

Well the weekend is over and it has been a full on one for us! Today we had my niece's, Molly, christening/birthday which was lovely and kids had a great day playing together, but so cold....... considering yesterday was beautiful.
I've had Mum and Dad up for the weekend so NO, no scrapping for me, and we went to Illawarra Fly (which is a walk through the treetops and awesome views of Wollongong) and would you believe I went to take my first pic and my camera was flat!!! Don't you just hate that, so annoying.

So now that I am free again I am planning to get a few pages done and Tuesday I will be heading to Scrapbook Savvy for a crop day which I always love to go to cause it is without the kids!! Yippee!!

In the meantime I have a few layouts to share from last week still.

This is this month's White with 1 which obviously had to be white, purple and circles...


Next couple are just because ones and have used sketches from this month's Pagemaps.
This is Nate on his first birthday playing with the balloons which really was all he was interested in!!



Next is Nate on Easter morning pigging out on his Easter eggs......he had to try a bit of every single egg (just like his Mum....LOL)



I don't normally do SO many boy layouts but last week was a boy theme overload, will have to do a heap of girly ones next!

this was this month's sketch for Anna's Craft Cupboard and I scrapped my first page of Damo!!!! EVER. I have had these photo's sitting around since last year and kept putting them to the back of the pile but I ran out of photo's as I am waiting on my last order of prints from Big W....LOL



Lastly this was the page, well the first page I was going to submit for Aussie Pub Calls Roadmap but changed my mind and re did it a couple of nights ago cause I wasn't happy with it. But looking at it again it has grown on me... I will have to post the replacement layout another night as I still haven't taken a pic yet!



I have done one other for Scrap The Boys theme next month but you will have to wait.....and let me say great challenge for August so stay tuned so you don't miss out!!!

So that's about all for now.....happy scrapping and hopefully I will be back in a couple of days with a heap of pages to share!!

Hayles xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment