Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just quickly...

Before I head off to bed, a couple more pages I forgot to post the other day!

This was a pagemaps sketch for July using the gorgeous range from October Afternoon called Ducks in a Row......don't you just love it!!!



Next was using Cherry Hill from October Afternoon as well.......guess you could say I am in LOVE with their new ranges!!! This was for Color Combo's Galore which I haven't done in awhile



and lastly this one using Basic Grey's Lemonade range which is just gorgeous.....thank gosh to Sar at Scrapbook Savvy for getting in such awesome papers!!!



Have been scrapping quite madly this month and still have at least another 4 pages to share but I am mega tired as I have got round 2 of the dreaded Flu and seriously need to go to bed.
So be back soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment