Pieces of Hayles

Monday, June 20, 2011

To Infinity & Beyond......

Now I'm not one for minimal layouts but when I saw this sketch over at Creative Scrappers I knew I wanted to have a go. Every now and then I try to have a go of something outside of my comfort zone and this was definitely it!

Freak out time......there was hardly any patterned paper, lots of white space and ink/paint splatters!

So here's the sketch I based the layout on....



and I have used the papers, brads, CP stickers and alphas from Storyboard Kits - Kelsey, glimmermist in leapad and sapphire blue, , October Afternoon Mini Market Alpha's (totally love these!!) and of course some Purple Pumpkin buttons!





I'm actually quite happy with the outcome, even though I fussed around with it for about 3 hrs!LOl

And speaking of Purple Pumpkin......next sale date will be announced soon and I guarantee you won't want to miss it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment