Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Lil Superhero.........

Nate just loves dressing up and has quite an array of outfits, but this would have to be probably his fave of all. Last Xmas he got his Superman outfit from Aunty Rhonda and Uncle Fub and raced around the yard for hours!

I have used the sketch for June from Handmade by Suzanne, as below...



and I have used some older October Afternoon papers plus some Cosmo Cricket, OA Mini Market & AC Thickers & CP Stickers.



I had so much fun making this banner and as I really wanted it to stand off the page I mounted them on black cardstock and I have used a Purple Pumpkin felt flower on top of the matching yo yo flower to finish it off.



Also just a reminder that the next sale at Purple Pumpkin is coming up and it is one not to be missed. Sam will be holding a Stocktake Sale and I will be back soon to confirm the date.....Till then xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment