Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Creative scrappers sketches...

While at the Storyboard Kits crop night a last Friday, I managed to get two layouts done from Creative Scrappers. Has been awhile since I have done some of their sketches but I always love to keep them on hand as they are great to use!

First one is Sketch #158....



and I have used some October Afternoon 5 & Dime and My Minds Eye papers and embellishments plus some Jenni Bowlin paint dabber.



next sketch was sketch #157....



the papers are older October Afternoon, some 7 Gypsies gaffer tape and some of my fave embellishments....Purple Pumpkin!!





I have made a flower and finished the centre off with a PP button from the Pirate kit, plus a blue spotty button and there is also the hessian lollipop which I have layered a pirate bottle cap on top.

Happy Scrapping:)

1 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

Hayles ! thank you so much for using our CS Sketches this month ;-)
Any interest in being a guest for us? Email me!

Post a Comment