Pieces of Hayles

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend scrap shares.......

Well Friday night was another fantastic crop night at the Storyboard crop, great bunch of gals, great chats and a night off from the kids!
I only managed 2 layouts but I was quite happy to doodle along and just cruise after a hectic week.

First off I did the sketch challenge over at Challenge Heaven using the March Storyboard kit, Isla which is super sweet and jam packed, as usual!





and another one using last months kit, which I pretty much scraplifted from Lisa's page in the Australian scrapbook Ideas Mag



and for the first time I played along at Sketchy Thursday's and used this sketch...



to create this layout, love these pics of Nate on the slide at Coffs Harbour. He just couldn't get enough!!



Between birthday parties, catching up on housework and the park I did manage another layout, but am unable to share just yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment