Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have you ever noticed???

Have you noticed that there are just some items that I just can't not put on a layout lately, I know you go through phases but at the moment one of them is twine....I love it!! I think I have nearly every colour possible, and still want more!

The other is Purple Pumpkin embellies.......they are just so darn cute!

So here is a layout featuring my faves......some red twine I picked up from Handmade by Suzanne and of course some embellies from Purple Pumpkin, which are the Owl button and the felt spotty button tops and up the top another spotty button.





Papers are My Minds Eye, Good day Sunshine which are awesome for those boy pages!!

I have also used a sketch from Creative Scrappers, and as usual I didn't upload it in time, maybe one day I will remember!! LOL



Just a reminder also that the next Purple Pumpkin Sale will be Monday the 4th April at 7.30pm (not the usual Friday) BUT you must be quick or you will miss out on all the goodies!

Happy Scrapping.....

2 comments:

Belinda said...

LOVE your layout Hayley. So sweet and the PP embellies look terrific!!

Unknown said...

awwww just gorgeous Hayley!! :)) xx

Post a Comment