Pieces of Hayles

Monday, August 23, 2010

Some scrappy shares!

Today has been extremely scrappy, I even managed to get three layouts done, which is unheard of for me! So thought I would share some.

So anyways, these layouts are from last week. First is a sketch from Handmade by Suzanne which stocks all new products at great prices, trust me I know! lol
They have a monthly sketch on their ning site and this was the sketch this month by Natalie Elphinstone...



and I have used My Minds Eye papers from a few different ranges to create this layout plus cut the embellishments from the PP as well as using Prima E-line petals to create the flower



another layout to share is Sketch 53 from Inspired Blueprints....I love this sketch site!! They release a sketch on a fortnightly basis which also includes a digi sketch and card sketch.



I have used so many old papers for this layout, the stripe is old Sass Lass paper and pp background and the pp I used to fussy cut, I have no idea what paper it is!



That's all from me tonight....Happy Scrapping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment