Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've had a Makeover!!

Well it took me a good part of today and the help of my sister-in-law, Shell, but I have finally finished my makeover for my blog!! I came across these cute "blogs in a box" that I just had to have as I was well and truly over my last couple attempts at "decorating" my blog. It was obvious after my first hour of attempting the design that I definitely only have the "basic" skills on the computer!!LOL

So not much scrapping for me but I do have a layout to share before I head to bed and it is a layout of Belle with piggy tails, which I so adore in her hair!!



I have used MME papers from "So Sophie" plus this was my first attempt making some paper flowers, still need some adjusting though because they keep coming undone. But they are a great way to use up some of your scraps and generally very easy!

Thats all for now.....hope you like the new look as much as I do:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment