Pieces of Hayles

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cybercrop LO's.....

Last weekend the cybercrop was held over at Challenge Heaven, with the theme being "outdoors". I have so many outdoor pics and first challenge for me was the sketch challenge by Sheree using a sketchabilities sketch



I have used a mixture of PP's on this layout.....Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye and Sass Lass and alpha's are MME....totally love these alphas!



Challenge 2 was to create a layout using an outdoor pic plus must use something from outdoors, eg bird, tree etc



once again I have used MME papers, have stamped some background in "Split Pea" using the Kaisercraft bubble wrap stamp.....LOVE IT!! I added a little butterfly for my outdoor item.
Also there is a yellow doily I picked up from the Chip Chop Shop, Prima and some chipboard.

Unfortunately that was all the challenges I was able to complete....

0 comments:

Post a Comment