Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend of scrapping...

I finally found the mojo I had been looking for and actually scrapped on the weekend. First off I attended the LSS, Scrapbooking Delights, for a crop on Friday night and it has been absolutely ages since I have gone and had a great time.....I just wish I could go on a regular basis but with hubby on night shifts normally it is hard. So here are the two LO's i got done.

This is sketch #39 at Inspired Blueprints, they always have fab sketches to work with....love them!!



and also sketch #38 which was perfect for these photo's I have been hanging onto!!



and lastly I have Anna's craft cupboard January sketch, and yes I have started the dreaded task of scrapping Xmas photos'......I so struggle with these and I just recently uploaded my photo's off my camera from the xmas period and there was over 500 pics!! Scary!!



More coming soon.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment