Pieces of Hayles

Friday, January 22, 2010

Holy Crap, it's HOT!!

My gosh....not long finished work and so over sweating all day, thank gosh for air conditioning, and they say tomorrow is meant to be hotter!! It's so hot in my scrap room.....I so want to scrap as I have a card to make and a few layouts in mind plus my order from Little Scrapbook shop arrived yesterday and you all just know how excited you get when you get that new parcel full of goodies!!! but there is no way I am tearing myself away from the air con. Maybe tomorrow although it is looking more and more like a pool day for us.

So I still have a few layouts to share from the weekend, most are from Savvy's Cybercrop and this is def may fave for the week. We had a colour theme of white, yellow, blue. aqua and this is my take on it...



and this was the sketch challenge...



also managed to get done the sketch for Scrap the Girls using the new Basic Grey range, Origins.....totally loving the colours!!



and lastly this layout has been around for a few weeks now and was a just because one and I think I used an old sketch from 52 weeks, which has shut down now unfortunately!



so that's it for me now and I hope you all have a fab weekend and Australia Day, cause I know I will!!

Cheers
Hayles xxx

1 comments:

Shell Turner said...

totally gorgeous Hayles...LOVE the OA farm range with these pics. Perfect!

Post a Comment