Pieces of Hayles

Monday, January 11, 2010

It has been so Long!!!

My gosh I just realised how long it has been since I have blogged!! I have just been so busy with Xmas, New Year and spending time with my family. I think I have scrapped two pages in about a month!! lol
I have decided that this year I def need to start balancing my time between work, family, health and scrapping because I have just spent way too much time scrapping last year. I am focusing more on family and health this year, well that's the plan anyway

So all I have to share are some pics from the weekend which we spent down at Little Lake. The kids had a great time swimming and playing in the sand. and oh yeah their fave....chasing seagulls!!!





this is my gorgeous niece Emily and Nate at the lagoon in Wollongong



and Emily and Isabelle



and the biggest kid of all Damo!!!



I'm heading to a crop on Fri night at the LSS so hopefully should have some layouts to share....that's if I have any mojo happening!

Cheers
Hayles xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment