Pieces of Hayles

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Inspired Blueprints is back!!

After a small break, Inspired Blueprints is back with a great sketch and fab samples from the DT team!

Sketch #76 has gone up today, which is one of the new changes, sketches will be released on Saturdays, just in time for your weekend scrapping!

Here is sketch #76...



At first when I saw this sketch, I knew it was perfect for that really girly girl page but I didnt have any suitable pics so I changed it up and went with a boy theme.



I got hold of some awesome boy embellies at the last sale at A Lil Somethin. They are the star bottletop and the calendar, you must check them out, they are so cute!

Have also used some old October Afternoon papers, plus Cosmo chipboard, Green Tara twine,Basic Grey stickers and a Heidi Swapp sticker..my last one :(



So I hope you head on over to Inspired and have a go at the sketches and hopefully I will see your layouts in the gallery:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Hayles!! All those bright colours are perfect for that beaut photo! Love the sketch too...might have to give it a go :))xx

Post a Comment