Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dreams.......

I have joined in over at Creative Scrappers again with sketch #163 inspiring me.....mainly because it is so different to what type of sketch I normally look for.



this was rather a quick page for me.....I just grabbed whatever paper was sitting on my desk at the time, which happened to be some My Minds Eye and I also had some Pink Paislee off cuts nearby from the last page I had just finished.

Add some chipboard, some Purple Pumpkin buttons, roses, twine and.....finished. Love it when it all comes together!!





Also just a quick share of some very quick and easy cards I whipped up in about half an hour, which I shared over at Purple Pumpkin not long ago.



and a closer look of exactly how easy they are



They were actually a little gift for someone who basically has "everything" and I just finished the off by wrapping them up with some raffia.

Back to work for me tomorrow, so no scrapping for me till the weekend:(

Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment