Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Storyboard kits sketch

I am loving my subscription to Storyboard kits and yet another great kit has been released today, Hudson.....check it out here. Really looking forward to having a play with this one, it is full of so many goodies.

So over on the blog is a sketch challenge using a spiral flower tutorial and I couldn't resist the challenge.

So here's the sketch



and I have used a lot of Evanthe Kit - Novemeber plus a few pieces of my own to create my layout.



Lisa also holds a crop night first Friday of the month at Dapto Ribbonwood centre, so local girls if you are looking for a great night out with some scrappy gals....come join in!!

2 comments:

LisaW said...

Thanks for the shout out Hayles! Love your take on the sketch! See you Friday night.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh what a beautiful take on the sketch !!!!
xx Tina

Post a Comment