Pieces of Hayles

Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspired by Sketch #65

Well I am home from a very beautiful but extremely filling dinner for Valentines Day, and I would say I have been very spoilt! Damo got me a beautiful watch (after many hints that I really wanted a new one)and spent the day with my gorgeous family.



I have wanted a new Eco-Drive for ages.....Not bad pickings from him if I do say so myself!

So while I am lounge bound, thought I would quickly share a layout from Inspired Blueprints sketch #65.

Such a sweet sketch..



and for this sketch I have used the new Hudson kit from Storyboard kits, which I am totally in love with!



Just received my Purple Pumpkin order today so hoping to get some scrapping done tomorrow.....hope your Valentines Day was as good as mine!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment