Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can always rely on Creative Scrappers!!!

Whenever I am in a scrapping rut, I know I can always rely on Creative Scrappers for some awesome sketches and inspiration.

As soon as I saw Sketch #137, I loved it so my first chance to scrap at the Storyboard Crop on Friday night was this sketch!

Here is the sketch.....



and my layout using October Afternoon and Webster's Page paper, plus some Prima and those gorgeous buttons from Purple Pumpkin.



Another page I got done at the Storyboard crop was this challenge from Challenge Heaven; it is the colour challenge of Brown, Green and white.......love these colours especially for boy pages!



Look how cute he is in those little undies.....oops I mean Jocks!

Have been scrapping at least a page a day this week which has felt great, just need some sunshine now so I can share!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment