It's not very often I enjoy scrapping Xmas pics, not sure exactly why but I try and avoid them. This pic of Isabelle is from Xmas 2009 and had avoided it till now.....this sketch was perfect!
Here is sketch #39 for you...
and here is the layout..
this was my first attempt at making spiral flowers that I have seen everywhere, I never realised they were so easy! The photo looks a bit dark on my laptop but not sure if you can see them......if not check out this tutorial over at Storyboard kits which explains them really well, also I have used pieces from their Dec kit for this layout!
Also over at Sketchabilities is a GIVEAWAY!!! Here are the details....
I am offering up for grabs this Winter Paper Kit from Scrapshotz! It features
* the entire Echo Park Wintertime Collection, plus doubles of their distressed solids ( 15 sheets total, plus the alpha and element sticker).
* 8 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock ( white, pinecone, starmist and marachino),
* sticker sheet from Fancy Pants " hot chocolate"
* rhinestones, brads and dimensional stickers from Bo Bunny Midnight Frost.
* 3 yards of deluxe May Arts Ribbon,
* a white brillliance ink, a Technique Tuesday snowflake stamp
* a package of Melissa Frances chipboard snowflakes.
All you need to do is comment about what you are going to do with this kit should you happen to win it! I will chose a random winner Friday, January 21/2011
Don't miss out on this awesome chance to win some fab goodies, and head on over and leave your comment!
April 15 2017 Challenge Featured Layout #2
22 hours ago