Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inspiring Sketches.....

Just a quick one today and they are the last two sketches at Inspired Blueprints, which I totally love!

First off is sketch #55



there are so many ways you could have interpreted this sketch but I chose to stick to it pretty much entirely. I have used a Storyboard kit - Camryn, for this layout and I adore how it all came together. It is very much a girly kit and as soon as I saw the rose paper(which I have cut up now and have no idea what it is, sorry) I knew I had to cut it up and add some layers.



Sketch #54 is another sweet sketch



and for this one I have used MME background PP, crate PP, October Afternoon and crate paper stickers, Scrap FX chipboard, May Arts ribbon, AC Thickers and Prima flowers.....and Yes I am still scrapping last years Xmas pics!



So if you are looking for some great sketches, head on over to Inspired and check them out, you won't be disappointed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment