Pieces of Hayles

Friday, May 14, 2010

So many layouts

we have finally finished laying our floorboards throughout the house so things are finally back together and I realise I haven't shared any of my layouts for quite some time. I actually needed to print photo's today and realised I had over 500 as I hadn't printed since December, my gosh where does the time go??

Firstly I went to a Savvy crop a couple of weeks ago and got two layouts done.....one has been picked up by Scrapbooking Memories and this was the other using some of my scraps from my ever growing pile...



this one is the May sketch at Scrapbook Savvy by Anthea and I have used old range again which was Joyride



i have used a sketch from somewhere for this one but have no idea now where.....so sorry whomever for not mentioning..



This was a sketch from Creative Scrappers, once again papers from my scrap stash....I am determined to use them up!!



and just one more for the moment, and I once again used a Creative Scrappers sketch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment