Pieces of Hayles

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Happy Little Scrapper....

Ever since Isabelle has been old enough to pick up a glue stick, she has loved scrapping with me. Whenever I scrap she joins me and is actually quiet the whole time, as long as she can scrap with me. So last night she decided she was going to scrap and take her pages to daycare for her news day, and when I got home from work today she quite excitedly told me that all the kids loved her scrapbooking and her teachers did as well. So now I have to "take a picture and put it on the computer like I do with mine" quote!! LOL so cute.

So here is the first page she did....



now she has also started adding photo's to her page, they are actually quite straight surprisingly...



and lastly here is the cute little butterfly they made at school..



It's so nice to have her spend quality time with me.....funnily enough she told her dad all about it and he just rolled his eyes cause I just know what he was thinking and it had to be along the lines...OMG Hayley already spends a fortune what is it going to cost me now!! LOL Love it!!

1 comments:

Sar said...

So cute!

Post a Comment