Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have finally decided!!

After seeing everyone talking about the 52 Weeks of Me challenge and all the fab layouts I have decided to join in! I know I am late but I am changing it up a bit and I am going to do 52 Facts about me using pics from all my old albums prior to having kids. I figure I scrap all the pics taken since Belle & Nate where born but there is so much that I did before them that I have to share with them. As well as that I am only going to use scrap papers....I'm scared cause I am so not used to scrapping 8.5 x 11 but definitely looking forward to digging up some old memories.

I have one last layout to share from last week which was a pic of Isabelle and her cousin Abbey....it is the sweetest photo although Isabelle looks like a total grot!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment