Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scrap bits.....

Well I haven't actually scrapped anything new but here are a few layouts I completed before I went away.

The first two are my DT applications for White with 1. The first criteria was white, pink and No flowers and the second was white, yellow and flourishes.






I was also part of Scrapbook savvy's DT comp but had to pull out at the last minute so here are the layouts that were part of the part 2 challenge, where you had to pick a product and do a review and I chose the gorgeous new range from Sassafras Lass, Monstrosity. Such a cute range for boys!!





Well that's it!!

2 comments:

Shell Turner said...

gorgeous layouts Hayles....LOVE the white with 1 submissions - great job!!

Shell x

Linda Eggleton said...

Fantastic LO's...your white with 1 entries are just gorgeous! Awesome work

Post a Comment