Pieces of Hayles

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Going through a phase....

Not sure what's gotten into me lately but I have been making so many cards, which is something I hardly ever do.

It started with these two cards I made for Mother's day (sorry about the crappy photo's, was late in the arvo)







so for the last two weeks I have made another 15 cards....OMG what am I going to do with them! lol I haven't even scrapped a layout.

On the up side, I am using up heaps of scraps and leftovers from kits etc that otherwise would probably have never been used. But in saying that I think I have enough scraps to do about 1000 cards!!

So sorry no layouts to share at the moment, hopefully will have some soon.

Till Then

1 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello! Hey your cards are TOTALLY AWESOME! Wow! Cards are so handy to have aren't they? I should really makes some more too. These are brilliant.

Post a Comment