Pieces of Hayles

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not much time for Scrapping

Well this month so far has pretty much been a no go for me in the scrapping sense.....between working a couple extra days, non stop Xmas shopping, parties and just general life I'm buggered!

My mojo seems to have disappeared as well and any layout at the moment is an effort. My last two where such a disaster...LOL so Yeah won't be sharing those!

I did manage to get to the first ever Storyboard Kits Crop night, and had a ball. Great bunch of ladies, great atmosphere and definitely an event I must put in my diary!

So I did manage a couple of layouts....



and also this layout using Novembers Storyboard Kit...



Now that my Xmas shopping is pretty much done, I am hoping to have a go at a couple of challenges tomorrow, fingers crossed my mojo has come back to me!!

Till Then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment