Pieces of Hayles

Friday, October 8, 2010

I really should be in bed....

I really should be in bed right now as I got some bad news a few hours ago and have to make an early morning dash to my hometown, Batemans Bay as I found out that my grandmother has been taken to hospital and is seriously ill and does not have much longer here with us. My Dad convinced me not to drive down tonight as it is at least a 3 hr drive with two kids, and I just hope and pray I get there before it's too late!
So I can't sleep, I really don't know what to do with myself so I though I would blog, to try and take my mind off it.

I don't really have much to share except a couple of layouts from last week. first off is another great sketch this month at Challenge Heaven



here is Belle, dancing around as usual, she is getting quite used to me having the camera pointed at her all the time, before she used to get the cranks but now that she knows it's for "my scrapping" it is a different story.



and lastly sketch #56 at Inspired Blueprints....



and my take with it. Nate on his birthday with his prized possession, Woody! he goes everywhere with him and totally adores him.




So that's all I have to share for now, I'm going to try and get some sleep.. Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment