Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inspired Blueprints

Yet another great sketch over at Inspired Blueprints last week.....sketch #51 is great for multi pics and I have so many at the moment. I have had trouble scrapping these pics of Isabelle in this bright yellow t-shirt and even worse we were away on hols so of course I took about 100 pics.

Here is the sketch



and here is my interpretation of the sketch and I have used Studio Calico - Anthology papers, which is not normally papers I would head towards but the yellow caught my eye and I had to have some.
Also loved cutting out those gorgeous flowers and foam taping them to finish off the page.



So head on over to Inspired and check out their awesome sketches!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice hayley nice sketch ha!!
cheers Renee

Shell Turner said...

This layout is so good! Love the multi pic sketches at the moment!

Post a Comment