Pieces of Hayles

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Been feeling rather unscrappy!!

Not sure why but the last couple of weeks I just haven't felt like scrapping (till yesterday anyway...lol) Must be all the mayhem of Xmas getting on top of me cause I have just been so tired and rundown and my busy period at work doesn't even start till tomorrow. I so hate working in retail!!!!

Anyway I still do have a few layouts to share, amazingly enough!

This was the Dec sketch challenge at Savvy and I have used this Pagemaps sketch ages ago so tried to do something different...



This is the sketch when I did it like forever ago...funny looking back 12 months ago to see how you scrapped back then!!



last fortnight I went to Savvy's crop day and got the next two layouts done, I fully struggled with them...you know when you just don't have the mojo and it is a real effort..






that's it for now......I am also on the look out for any challenge blogs I don't know about as most of my faves are finishing up so leave me a comment if you have some faves of your own....cheers!!!

1 comments:

kimkim said...

I will try again,third time lucky,I love love love pretty in pink and the one above it,they are wonderful and I love the photo of the baby in pretty in pink,soooo cute!
See you at work.xxx

Post a Comment