Pieces of Hayles

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why have I been so busy???

I'm not exactly sure WHY but it seems like my last two weeks have been flat out with non stop plans and no Me time (aka scrapping time)
I guess heading into Xmas now the party's start, work is flat out and there will be even more less time.

So anyway over the last couple of weeks I have managed a few layouts, to share and this one I did today which is a challenge at Scrapbook Savvy...Natey boy in his little swimmers and his cute little bum!!



This one is the colour challenge at Savvy as well....It has photographed really badly and not exactly sure why



and last one to share tonight is Stuck sketches 1st Nov sketch...



I will upload a few more tomorrow cause I am off now to attempt to scrap while the kids are still up. Wish me luck!! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment